The new Equipment Catalogue App is now available to download from Google Play and the Apple Store. The App is available for devices using Android and iOS systems and will function on and off line.
We are always aware that the majority of aid workers are the national staff working in the field all over the world: and they may not have access to a computer and may have limited internet connectivity.
With the proliferation of smart phone technology we are now able to give field workers access to the same resource as their managers and office staff. This should help to make aid workers aware of equipment that is available to them, assist when seeking equivalent equipment items in local and regional markets, and to provide costs for budgeting and planning purposes.
- Browse equipment categories or use the search function to find equipment.
- See technical information for equipment items
- Use the Quote Builder function to create an equipment list
- Watch Supply Centre instructional videos
- Send an equipment list to any email address
- Submit a quote request to the Oxfam Supply Centre
- The App will update each time you open it. This will ensure that you can see new equipment items and any price changes throughout the range.