The LifeSaver Cube provides micro-biologically safe drinking water as per independent test results (an adaptation of NSF P231). It is designed for short to medium term usage by a small group such as a family for up to 5000 litres.
Raw water is stored in the vessel. The hand pump is used to raise the pressure which drives water through the ultra filtration core. Safe is delivered at a rate that is immediately usable. Secondary storage is not required mitigating the risk from secondary contamination.
The Cube should be kept at the home and raw water collected in any available container.
The filter stays in the Cube, it is not removed or 'cleaned'. The Cube should be rinsed with cleaner water regularly to prolong the filter life.
- Experience has shown that the success of all distributed household water level filter and chemical treatment options is highly dependant on the level of demonstration, training, and ongoing monitoring that is given.
- A newly introduced method or technology is likely to be less successful than a known and familiar one.
LifeSaver Cube with manual pump and filtration system. 180 units.
- 5 litre, 20 x 20 x 20 cm, 1200 g
- Ultra filtration to:
Bacteria removal >99.9999 Log 6
Cyst removal >99.99 Log 4
Virus removal >99.99 Log 4
NOTE: Product tested Jan 2016 in accordance with US EPA Guide Standard;1987, NSF;2003 P231 for Microbiological Purifiers
- Flow rate 1 litre/minute at 1 bar
- Filter will treat 5000 litres.
- Pressure release, to provide protection against over pressurising
- Ready To Ship: 2 days
- Made In: United Kingdom
- Packaging: Carton
- Item Dimensions (cm): 26 x 22 x 20
- Volume (m³): 0.011
- Weight (kg): 1.2