Guillemin type, symmetrical couplings. These are commonly used in West African, former French colonies and by French NGOs, Guillemin couplings may be referred to as Fire Hose couplings, DSP or ‘Raccords Pompiers’.
- The symmetrical coupling has no Male and Female part so all items can be joined.
- Couplings are supplied either with a locking ring and sealing washer or without. Each connection requires that one (or both) pieces have the locking ring and sealing washer.
A ‘Set’ would describe two pieces to make a single connection, supplied one with and one without.
- A Guillemin wrench is required to tighten or release the locking ring
- All threaded items are 2 or 3" BSP thread. Sealing PTFE tape will be required
- Ready To Ship: 2 weeks
- Made In: China
- Packaging: Carton
- Item Dimensions (cm): 9 x 10 x 7
- Volume (m³): 0.001
- Weight (kg):