Guillemin type, symmetrical couplings for use with rigid-flexible or lay flat hose. These are commonly used in West African, former French colonies and by French NGOs, Guillemin couplings may be referred to as Fire Hose couplings, DSP or ‘Raccords Pompiers’.
- The symmetrical coupling has no Male and Female part so all items can be joined.
- Hose tail couplings have a locking ring and sealing washer.
Each Guillemin connection or set requires that one (or both) pieces have the locking ring and sealing washer.
- A Guillemin wrench is required to tighten or release the locking ring
- Hose tail to fit reinforced flexible pipe with ID 50 or 75 mm, a hose clamp will be required
- Ready To Ship: 2 weeks
- Made In: China
- Packaging: Carton
- Item Dimensions (cm): 9 x 13 x 7
- Volume (m³): 0.000
- Weight (kg): 0.3