This kit is designed to give maximum flexibility according to borehole yield, daily water demand, and available solar energy.
All solar systems require a water storage component, to cover morning and evening demand when pumping is lowest. This should be calculated as part of the daily water demand.
NOTE: Damage can be done to submersible pumping equipment and to the borehole if the system is not selected correctly and pumping is not carefully controlled and managed. A full borehole draw-down test is an essential part of pump selection and system operation.
- This submersible pump kit will require a solar panel power source. It is designed to be used with Code: KS820. Order one, two or three of these kits to provide the required power according to:
a) available solar energy
b) required flow and head
c) borehole performance
- Pump protection: This pump is supplied with a low water level probe and a water tank level float switch to control control switching.
- A Dip Meter is required and should be ordered, one per programme office or per technical team.
- The pump is supplied with a flow sleeve. A flow sleeve is used to solve problems of motor overheating and the build up of corrosive deposits. A flow sleeve should always be used where clearance is available.
- Code: FDEV is a chlorine dosing pump for use with this kit. This enables controlled dosing at a variable rate proportional to the flow through the flow meter.
Multi-stage submersible pump fitted with electric motor.
- rated flow 5m³/hr at rated head 73m
Electrical inverter/control/protection unit (connected in series to pump power supply from generator)
- Level control equipment low water and tank full switching
|1||1||Each||Lorentz PU1800 C-SJ5-12 Submersible Pump Unit, Multi-stage, Centrifugal Pump, ECDRIVE1200-C|
|2||1||Each||Stilling Tube with adaptor - for pump|
|3||60||Metre(s)||Cable, pump, 4 core (x3 4mm², x1 2.5mm²)|
|Well head and fittings|
|4||1||Each||Wellhead assembly for 4-8" borehole: Head plate mild steel, galvanised, 90º bend, outer casing 200mm Ø|
|5||2||Each||Flexible rising main fitting, 1½", stainless steel|
|6||1||Each||Elbow, 90º, 1½" BSP(F), SS|
|7||2||Each||Nipple, hex, 1½" BSP(M), SS|
|8||1||Each||Ball valve, 1½" BSP(F), SS|
|9||2||Each||Pipe nipple, 1½" BSP(M), 300 mm long, SS|
|10||2||Each||Flange adaptor to 1½" BSP(F), SS with gasket and fixing set (nuts, bolts, washers)|
|11||1||Each||Bulk water meter, helix, DN40, with analogue signal cable|
|12||60||Metre(s)||Flexible rising main, 1½"|
|13||1||Each||PV disconnect switch 440VDC/20A, 6 string, plastic box, IP54|
|14||1||Each||Pump controller, PS1800 1.8kVA-UL-D-plug W, programmable for Solar (PV)/Battery direct operation|
|15||1||Each||Surge protection unit, MNSPD-300|
|Tools and accessories|
|16||1||Each||Well probe sensor - for low water control|
|17||1||Each||Float switch - for tank full control|
|18||1||Each||Hook, 6mm Ø, SS - for safety rope|
|19||2||Each||Ring hook, 6mm Ø, SS - for safety rope|
|20||1||Each||Pipe Wrench, 300mm|
|22||1||Each||Adjustable wrench, 300mm|
|23||1||Each||Allen wrench, 5mm|
|24||1||Each||Allen wrench, 6mm|
|25||1||Each||Screwdriver handle, bit holder|
|26||1||Set(s)||Screwdriver bits, assorted|
|27||1||Each||Socket, 13mm, with ratchet handle|
|31||1||Each||Knife, general purpose|
|32||1||Pack(s)||Cable ties, 200 mm, 100 pce|
|35||10||Each||Connector, 2.5mm², BN2|
|36||0.5||Metre(s)||Shrinking tube - for pump cable connections|
|37||60||Metre(s)||Cable, 2 core, 1.5 mm² - for well probe|
|38||60||Metre(s)||Cable, 2 core, 1.5 mm² - for float switch|
|39||60||Metre(s)||Rope, 6mm, polyester (pump safety rope)|
- Ready To Ship: 2 weeks
- Made In: Germany
- Packaging: Wooden Crate
- Item Dimensions (cm): 101 x 86 x 86
- Volume (m³): 0.747
- Weight (kg): 130