HF Radio transceiver kit. Used to provide voice communications from a field base location to other field bases & vehicles. Kit includes antenna and all installation fittings.
HF radio base station features:
- frequency range: 1.6-30 MHz
- 400 channels
- power output: 125 Watts (PEP)
- power input: 12 Volts DC
- modes: USB/LSB/AM
- call types: emergency, selective, phone, message, morse
- handset programming
- Envoy 2220 Handset
- Envoy Handset Cradle, 2220
- Getting Started Guide, Envoy™ Transceiver - EN
- External Speaker with 4 m Lead
- 411 folded dipole antenna, 27m
- Cable, Envoy™/NGT™ Handset Control (6m)
- 15-00702 Cable Kit for Float Charge
- Envoy X1 RF Unit, 2210
- Cable, Coax RG58 terminated with PL259, 30m
- Self Adhesive Rubber Feet (pack of 4)
- Frequencies and options are programmed via the RS232 socket using NSP software and a PC.
- Can be programmed manually by suitably qualified person.
- Data transmission is possible when the optional Radio, HF, Data Modem (Oxfam Code: KHDF) is used.
- Antenna requires a minimum of 30m mast spacing. Comes with inverted V mounting arm.
The items below may be purchased in addition to the kit above.
- NSP NGT System Programmer CD (15-04128)
- NSP Programming Interface cable (08-05123-001)
- Adaptor USB to DB9 Serial Port (78-01031)
- Ready To Ship: 2 days
- Made In: Australia
- Packaging: Carton (x2)
- Item Dimensions (cm): See Specification
- Volume (m³): 0.093
- Weight (kg): 18