Kit of four VHF walkie-talkies with accessories. Used by team members to contact each other and the base when in the field.
Portable VHF radio with antenna and belt clip, features:
- 16 Channel portable hand held VHF transceiver
- 5 watt output
- 1400 mAh NiMh rechargeable battery pack
- frequency range 136MHz to 174MHz, 12.5KHz channel spacing, 5KHz steps, CTCSS tone capability
- range up to 8km in open areas
|1||4||Each||Motorola DP4801e hand held VHF transceiver, with antenna, belt clip, battery, and charger|
|2||4||Each||Rechargable battery, 1400 mAh NiMh - spare|
|3||4||Each||Battery charger - for 220V operation with AC adapter, fitted with 3 pin UK plug.|
|4||2||Each||Charger - for 12V DC vehicle cigarette lighter socket|
|5||1||Each||Programming cable, USB, with CD|
|6||1||Each||Extension cable, 6-way, 3-pin UK/EU/US sockets, fitted with 3-pin plug, 5m|
- This kit includes all the necessary equipment and instructions for field programming of the walkie-talkies using PC software (not compatible with Mac).
- The range of the hand-held radios will depend upon the location, but typically walkie-talkie to walkie-talkie communication in an open area is only possible over distances up to 5 miles (8km). In a built-up area the range will decrease significantly. The effective range of a VHF system can be enhanced through the use of a VHF base station (Oxfam code: KVHB) or repeater station.
- Care should be taken to be in possession of all appropriate licences and abide by the usage regulations and import restrictions defined for radio communications by the national government of the country in which the radio is used.
- Ready To Ship: 2 days
- Made In: Malaysia
- Packaging: Carton
- Item Dimensions (cm): 32 x 33 x 33
- Volume (m³): 0.035
- Weight (kg): 8