Roll 60 x 4m of reinforced, woven, plastic sheeting, white, with UN grey bands. Used for construction of temporary shelters.
Woven high-density polyethylene (HDPE) black fibres fabric laminated on both sides with low density polyethylene (LDPE) coating; 6 woven reinforcement bands (7.5 cm width).
- weight: =/>170 g/m2, plus 10% for the reinforcement bands.
- tensile & tear strength: main fabric: minimum 50 daN with minimum 70 daN in reinforcement bands. Tear strength: min10 daN in main fabric.
- peeling strength: Minimum 3 daN, resistance to peeling for the bands and welded seam.
- elongation: 10-25% in wrap & weft in main fabric.
- welding: One welded seam only (middle of the sheet, lengthways) with minimum resistance of 80% of the original tarpaulin tensile strength in weft.
- UV resistance: Maximum 5% loss on original tarpaulin tensile strength after 1500 hours UV exposure.
- temperature resistance: –20 to +80°C.
- flammability: Flash point above 200°C.
- colour: White sun reflective both sides. Bands to be UN grey. Inner black film to ensure non transparency.
- Ready To Ship: 2 days
- Made In: India
- Packaging: Roll
- Volume (m³): 0.165
- Item Dimensions (cm): 210 x 28 x 28
- Weight (kg): 54