A heavy duty frame tent, 5m long, 5.5m wide x 2.5m high with two openings. Suitable for use as an office, warehouse, field clinic, accommodation etc.
- Frame: galvanised steel tubes
- Tent material: 50/50 polycotton waterproof and anti-rot, white
- Mud flaps: polyester covered with PVC, 550 g/m2, white
- 4 Windows, 60 × 60 cm, with mosquito net and flap, two small openings for electric cables
- Cover strip - for joining two tents
- Can be closed from the inside or outside with sturdy buttons (two rows) and overlaps
- Tent secured via elastic tighteners aligned along both sides, and a storm cable at each corner
- Life duration: minimum 1-year in tropical climates
|1||1||Bag(s)||Holdall bag, waterproof with carrying handles|
|2||1||Each||Tent (complete: tent, frame, mud flaps, cover strip)|
- Six persons are needed to transport the tent; three to erect it.
- Whenever possible, avoid erecting the tent under trees, (leaves lying on the material will lead to rotting).
- Use all the fixings to ensure maximum stability.
- It is possible to link several tents with the cover strip.
- Impervious: no need for a double roof.
- Warning: Do not disinfect the tent with a chlorine solution. Chlorine will attack the cotton and weaken or perforate the tent.
- Make sure that the tent is totally dry and the set is complete before storing it away.
NOTE: This tent was developed by MSF with several European manufacturers, in order to guarantee its quality. Do not buy locally produced copies.
- Ready To Ship: 2 days
- Made In: Pakistan
- Packaging: Carton
- Item Dimensions (cm): 225 x 55 x 52
- Volume (m³): 0.644
- Weight (kg): 135