Tent suitable to provide temporary shelter for up to 8 people.
- This tent is suitable as an emergency family shelter to temporarily accommodate up to 8 people in temperate or tropical climates provided proper attention is paid to site selection, drainage, and access to water and sanitation.
- While all materials in this tent meet fire retardant standards, adequate spacing between tents is crucial in camp situations to avoid risk of fire spreading.
- Please refer to Oxfam GB Public Health Engineering Team Minimum Standards for Emergency Shelters for additional guidance.
- Dimensions approx. 5.5 x 3.0 x 2.0m
- Main tent:polyester rip-stop nylon, fire retardant, full width heavy duty zipper openings at both ends, zippered window screens with weather flaps (2 on each side), integrated pole sleeves, stove flue flap.
- Inner tent /room divider:polyester and cotton mix (breathable), fire retardant.
- Floor:woven high density polyethylene 200 g/m², fire retardant
|2||5||Each||Tent poles, fiberglass with metal end caps|
|3||1||Each||Inner tent with room divider and groundsheet|
|4||10||Each||Tent pegs, corrugated steel|
|5||10||Each||Guy ropes, polyester|
|6||1||Each||Carrying bag with fabric handles|
|7||1||Each||Hammer - for tent pegs|
- Ready To Ship: 2 days
- Made In: China
- Packaging: Bag
- Item Dimensions (cm): 78 x 37 x 37
- Volume (m³): 0.107
- Weight (kg): 38