Tent suitable to provide temporary shelter for up to 8 people.
- This tent is suitable as an emergency family shelter to temporarily accommodate up to 8 people in temperate or tropical climates provided proper attention is paid to site selection, drainage, and access to water and sanitation.
- While all materials in this tent meet fire retardant standards, adequate spacing between tents is crucial in camp situations to avoid risk of fire spreading.
- Please refer to Oxfam GB Public Health Engineering Team Minimum Standards for Emergency Shelters for additional guidance.
- Dimensions approx. 5.5 x 3.0 x 2.0m
- Poles: 15 mm diameter fibreglass with reinforcing PVC wrapper. Metal end caps.
- Main tent:polyester rip-stop nylon, fire retardant, Hydrostatic Head 3,000 mm, full width heavy duty zipper openings at both ends, zippered window screens with weather flaps (2 on each side), integrated pole sleeves, stove flue flap.
- Inner tent /room divider:polyester and cotton mix (breathable), fire retardant.
- Floor:woven high density polyethylene 200 g/m², fire retardant
|2||5||Each||Tent poles, fibreglass with metal end caps|
|3||1||Each||Inner tent with room divider and groundsheet|
|4||10||Each||Tent pegs, corrugated steel|
|5||10||Each||Guy ropes, polyester|
|6||1||Each||Carrying bag with fabric handles|
|7||1||Each||Hammer - for tent pegs|
- Ready To Ship: 2 days
- Made In: China
- Packaging: Bag
- Item Dimensions (cm): 78 x 37 x 37
- Volume (m³): 0.107
- Weight (kg): 38