A floating ballcock type valve, used for automatically regulating water levels in Oxfam steel tanks.
- Supplied with a Reducing bush, 3"-2" BSP(M-F)
- Will operate against an maximum inlet pressure of 3 bar
- This floating ballcock type valve may be used for automatically regulating water levels in Oxfam rigid steel tanks. It can be installed on other tank inlets that are 2" or 3" BSP(F) thread.
- It will operate against an inlet pressure of up to 3 bar.
- The floating valve should not be used in systems with a positive displacement pump, and provision for a bypass or pressure cut out should be installed on closed pumping mains.
- The floating valve will significantly restrict flows when used with 90mm pipe work.
- An overflow should also be fitted to tanks fitted with this valve.
- Care must be taken when handling and installing the copper ball float.
Similar valves may be available locally but, to protect other components and connections in the system, ensure closure pressure rating does not exceed 3 bar.
- Ready To Ship: 2 days
- Made In: United Kingdom
- Packaging: Carton
- Item Dimensions (cm): 59 x 41 x 33
- Volume (m³): 0.08
- Weight (kg): 10