Small flexible water tanks specifically designed to be mounted on a truck or pick-up truck. Transport bladders are essential for water trucking operations and to support construction works where water is required on site.
The kits are supplied with hoses, fittings, and accessories for immediate use.
NOTE: Threaded fittings are included. If Guillemin fittings are required please order those separately.
Code TRT1 (MSF equipment code: KWATKTANT01)
This is designed for use on a pick-up truck. Capacity is less than 900 litre to allow for driver, passenger and tools without exceeding the payload of the vehicle.
Size: length 1.8 m, width 1 m. The outlet is located so that the vehicle tail gate can be closed without touching the valve or fitting.
Designed for use on a flat bed truck. The tank holds 6000L (or six tonnes).
Size when full: length 3.9 m, width 2.2 m, height 0.45 max
- Manufactured from UV resistant, food grade, PVC coated, polyester fabric (minimum 1100 g/m2). Materials suitable for chlorinated drinking water. Seams are heat or high frequency welded.
- 4" (internal measurement) screwed filler cap with captive cord
- Heavy duty 50mm polyester webbing with reinforced loops and 2x 50mm heavy duty webbing straps (two each end) with reinforced loops for securing the tank to a vehicle or trailer
NOTE: Glue, for the repair kit, is classed as Hazardous for airfreight and not shipped with this item. A polyurethane, impact adhesive should be purchased locally. Technical sheet is provided in Resources
1 m3 trucking bladder tank (800 - 900 L), length 1.8 m, width 1 m
- (x1) 2" BSP(M) stub fitting with anti-chafe patches and flap
- (x1) pressure relief valves (2 psi) with rubber plugs
|4||2||Each||G234||Valve, Gate, 2", Brass|
|5||1||Each||G225||Elbow, 2" BSP(F-M), GI|
|6||2||Each||Guillemin coupling, plain - 2"BSP(M) thread|
|7||2||Each||Guillemin hose coupling with sealing washer and locking ring|
|8||2||Each||Hose clip, bolted|
|9||6||Metre(s)||Hose, rigid flexible, 2"|
|10||1||Each||Bush, Reducer, 2" BSP(M) to 1" BSP(F), plastic|
|11||1||Each||G107||Adaptor, compression, 32 mm to 1" BSP(M), PE|
|12||1||Each||G220||Nipple, 2" BSP(M), GI|
|14||1||Kit(s)||Repair kit - no glue|
|15||1||Set||Webbing straps to secure tank|
|16||1||Each||Guillemin coupling wrench|
6m3 trucking bladder tank, maximum width 2.2m
Tanks fitted with the following:
- (x2) 2" BSP(M) stub fitting (both at the same end) with anti-chafe patches and flap
- (x2) pressure relief valves (2 psi) with rubber plugs
|2||2||Each||G234||Valve, Gate, 2", Brass|
|3||1||Each||Tee, Equal, 2" BSP(F), plastic|
|4||4||Each||Bush, Reducer, 2" BSP(M) to 1" BSP(F), plastic|
|5||4||Each||G107||Adaptor, compression, 32 mm to 1" BSP(M), PE|
|6||2||Each||G103||Tee, compression, 32 mm, PE|
|7||2||Each||G220||Nipple, 2" BSP(M), GI|
|11||1||Kit(s)||Repair kit - no glue|
- Ready To Ship: 2 days
- Made In: United Kingdom
- Packaging: Wooden Crate
- Item Dimensions (cm): 100 x 120 x 40
- Volume (m³): 0.48
- Weight (kg): 70